Friday, December 01, 2006

12.1.2006

Had a great visit from Justin Mather who was the very first live guest on Splatto lo all these months ago. He's writing political now, rockin' a little harder. He sang a bunch of songs, and we played some demos he's recorded over the past year. Everything sounded great.

Justin's moving next week to Vegas, of all places. Happy trails, Amigo, and come see us when you're back in town.

Morells, That Mellow Saxophone

Justin Mather interview and performance

Joe Cocker w/ Mad Dogs and Englishmen, Blue Medley: Drown in My Own Tears, When Something's Wrong with My Baby, I've Been Loving You Too Long
Blue Rodeo, Fools Like You

Jamie Cullum, Blame it on My Youth
Eno, Glitterbug Track 10
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Leavin on a Jet Plane (I think there was a "fuck" in there....oops)

Nick Lowe, Rocky Road
Boogie Knights, I Wanna Be Your Wife's Guard
Byrne and Eno, Jezebel Spirit (from Bush of Ghosts)

Ronnie Spector, Ode to LA
Ann Ternheim, China Girl
Matt Mays and El Torpedo, On the Hood

Bryan Ferry, Love Me Madly Again
Beatles, If I Fell

Habana Sax, Pensando en Serio