Saturday, June 28, 2008

2.27.08 Gandalph Murphy!!!



We weren't sure it was gonna happen till he walked in the room but we did get to chat with Joziah of Galdalph Muyphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams, who was one of the flat-out nicest people we're ever had in the studio, and they've all been really freakin' nice. I can't wait to see them live.

And the Cheese shack girls are taking a little break to attend to 14 year-old summer things, so I've got a two hour show for a couple of weeks.

Frances Gall: Music to Watch Girls By
Beach Boys: Don't Worry Baby
Solange: I Decided
Eve Sands: I Can't Let Go

Return to Forever: Hymn of the Seventh Galaxy
Beyond the Seventh Galaxy

Robert Randolph and The Family Band: Ain't Nothing Wrong With That
Danielia Cotton: Made You Move

Pete Seeger: American Pie

Rubinoos: Rock and Roll is Dead
Blue Rodeo: Till I Am Myself Again
Warren Zevon: When Johnny Strikes Up the Band

Susan Cowsill: I Know
Ray Charles: '60's Coke Commercial
Producers: Love Power

Joziah interview and performance

Santa Esmeralda: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Ripple: Don't Know What It It Bit It Sure Is Funky