Friday, August 14, 2009

2.14.09



I dunno, either.

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Les Paul & Mary Ford: How High the Moon
Spade Cooley: I Can't Give You Anything But Love
Jeff Beck Group: Highway

King Biscuit Boy: Badly Bent
Johnny Burnett Trio: All By Myself
Yahoos: Dancing Queen

Arctic Monkeys: Baby I'm Yours (B Lewis cover)
Dinosaur, Jr.: I Misunderstood (R Thompson cover)
M.I.A.: Sunshowers
Olympics: Lookin' For a Love

David Byrne and Bryan Eno: Everything That Happens
Kinks: Waterloo Sunset
REM: Femme Fatale (Velvets cover)

Les Hou-Loups: Vendridi M'Obsede (Easybeats cover)
Buddy Holly: Rave On
Robbie Fulks: She Took A Lot of Pills and Died

Beatles: Tomorrow Never Knows
Genesis: Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging, Hairless Heart

Hollies: Look Through Any Window
Terry Adams: My Girl
Al Kooper: Just One Smile
Gene Dozier and the Brotherhood: Hunk of Funk

Galactic: From the Corner to the Block