Friday, December 14, 2007

12.7.07 Paul and Ted's Christmas Hell

Ted Potrikus and I ushered in the holiday season with what has now been commonly accepted as the usual aplomb. We accept it as such, anyway. We're getting very good at this, if I may say so myself,

Unknown, Trumpet X-Mas

Redd & Judy, Santa Fix My Toys for Christmas
Unknown, A Leonard Cohen Christmas

Dirty Boys, All I Want for Christmas
Cap't Kangaroo, Crackerjack Christmas (feat. Mr. Greenjeans)
Betty Johnson, I Want Eddie Fisher for Christmas

Li'l Wally, Hawaiian Christmas
Bing Crosby, Mele Kalikimaka
Mike Love, Santa's Going to Kokomo

Roy Wood and Wizzard, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Queensryche, White Christmas
The Darkness, Christmas Time

Special Country Christmas Death Set
Eltin Britt & the Pinetoppers, Christmas in November
Nancy LaPlante, Debbie's Last Christmas
Reno & Smiley, Christmas Reunion

Tom Lehrer, Chanukah in Santa Monica
50 Shekel, 50 Shekel Chanukah Jam

James Brown, Soulful Christmas
Kurtis Blow, Christmas Rap

R2D2, We Wish You a Merry Christmas (feat Jon Bon Jovi)
Kitt, A Knight Rider Christmas

Rick Blackson, Helicopter Santa Claus