Friday, April 24, 2009

4.24.09



Los Straitjackets: My Heart Will Go On

Patti Smith: Pumping My Heart
Carl Stallings: Variations on Mexican Hat Dance
Jethro Tull: Serenade for a Cuckoo

Chuck Roberts: My House
Who: Overture (Tommy)
Young Rascals: Come On Up

Skeletons: Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Trans Am
World Party: Put a Message in a Box

Terry Adams: I'm Alone
Indian Love Call
My Girl My Girl

Sean Rowe: Surprise
The Long Haul

Richard Berry and The Prophets: Louie Louie
Asha Puthi: I Dig Love
Lorenzo St. DuBois: Love Power (fr The Producers)
Tin Hat Trio: The Clandestine Adventures of Ms. Merz

Haale: Morning
Buzzcocks: Ever Fallen in Love (this was an awful seque!!!)
Beatles: I'm Happy Just to Dance to You

Jeff Buckley: So Real
Les Chassins: Exodus
Richard and Linda Thompson: Did She Jump

Gonstermachers: Effimara's Tango
Reparata and the Delrons: The Kind of Trouble That I Love
Dobie Gray: River Deep and Mountain High

Eric Clapton: Can't Find My Way Home (Orchestral)
Tallis Scholars: Misere Nostri