Friday, December 31, 2010

12.31.10 PARTY



I used this photo on this blog 4 years ago. Dug it back out today, forgot how powerful and weird and wonderful it was! For this show I just played every song on my library that had the word "party in the title." AND I got to talk to my daughter, who's in Bali, live on the air!!!! Thank you Skype!!! Happy New Year, everybody!!!

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Chat with Hanyo in Bali!!!!!

Showstoppers: Ain't Nothin' But a Houseparty
Houseband: Houseparty
Chet Ivey: Party People

B Bumble and the Stingers: Slumber Party
Seaflea: Slumber Party Massacre
Wanda Jackson: Let's Have a Party

Jay's Soul Connection: Frank's Party Life
Iggy Pop: Party Time
King Kahn & the BBQ Show: Animal Party

Persuasions: Party in the Woods
Marlena Shaw: Loving You Was Like a Party
Charlie: It's My Party

J Geils Band: Ain't Nothin' But a House Party
Half Man Half Biscuit: San Antonio Foam Party
Partners N Crime: Pump Tha Party

Robert Plant: Let's Have a Party
Ovations feat Louis Williams: Dance Party
Dave Crawford: Hey Party

The Party Brothers: A & T's Party
Beatles: I Don't Want to Spoil the Party
George Harrison: Party Seacombe (fr Wonderwall Music)

World Party: World Party
Booker T and the MGs: MG Party
Tex & the Chex: Beach Party

F-Units: You Gotta Fight for Your Right to Party
LCD Sound System: Losing My Edge