Saturday, April 14, 2012

4.13.12 MADNESS


Oops, I was late. I spent the morning kicking ass righteously in some court, then had to deal with taxes and the mid-afternoon scotch my tax preparer insisted I drink. My new luv Kimchi joined me for the show. All's well...

President Barack Obama: Let's Stay Together
J. Weismeuller: Tarzan Theme
Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Bonnie Raitt: Used To Rule The World
Jaymz Bee and the Royal Jelly Orchestra: Takin' Care Of Business
Joan Osborne: I Don't Need No Doctor

Bubbles In The Think Tank Set
Chandler Travis Philharmonic: Still Wanna Make a Record
David Greenberger and Birdsongs of the Mesozoic
Fred "Freddy" Stockwell: Hurray For Record Store Day

The Wonders: I Need You
Santana: Treat
Patty Griffin: Take It Down

Nick Lowe: Let's East, Tonight, Shake and Pop

The Safaris: Kick Out
Willie Wright: Our Time Has Come
Susan Cowsill: I Know You Know

Animal Planet: Back In Black
American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators: Financial Responsibility
Who: Can't Explain (1969 SDB Tapes)

Ronnie G: Raptivity