Friday, December 21, 2007

12.21.07 X-MAS FINI


Sweet Jesus I'm glad Christmas season is almost over. Ted and I rode it out with zeal, including an extended discussion about that insufferable pantload chump-ass punk Bill O'Reilly, who came up here last week to try to get ratings on GB's back, and whom I dare to appear on my show. What a pathetic little man. Actually my time's too valuable, my show's my sanctuary, I withdraw the dare.

Good things coming up in the next month. Watch and listen! Happy Holidays!

Trumpet X-Mas

Jan & Dean, Frosty the Snowman
A Message from Bill Lewis
The Reverend Glen Armstrong, Even Squeaky Fromme Loves Christmas
Brady Bunch, Oh Holy Night

Billy Idol, Here Comes Santa Claus
Unknown, Walking 'Round in Women's Underwear
Heather Noel, Santa Came on A Nuclear Missile

non-ironic interlude
El Jezel, Working on Christmas
NRBQ, Christmas Wish
The Family Holiday Singers, Do They Know It's Christmas

bill o'reilly holiday loofah doofus set
Brad Paisley, Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday
Mel Blanc, The Hat I got For Christmas is Too Big
Dale Monty and the 2+2's, The Lil' Endless Summer Boy

Nelson, Jingle Bell Rock
Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries, X-Mas in Hell
Ringo, The Little Drummer Boy
Fab Four, Away in a Manger

Big Samad Sefiane, It's Christmas Y'all
Michael T. Wall, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Joseph Spence, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town

Ray Stevens, Santa Claus is Watching You
Robbie Fulks, I'm Getting Sued By Santa Claus

Rick Blackson, Helicopter Santa Claus