Friday, October 24, 2008

10.24.08 CHILL BABY CHILL


Jake Reimy hung out for a while, I had the dogs with me, it was chill chill chill. It's sooooo pleasant watching the Republican assholes scampering for cover, begging for their lives.
Sorry. No debate. No excuses. No apologies. It's too late. No mercy. Never again.

Los Straitjackets: My Heart Will Go On

Humble Pie: 30 Days in the Hole

Bob Holman: 1990

Elvis Costello: Bama Lama Bama Loo (1995 live boot)
Otis Redding: Shout Bama Lama

Howlin' Wolf: Little Red Rooster
Ivor Cutler: Boo Bird
Chuck Brown and the Soul Survivors: Woody Woodpecker
RIAA: Birds
Joe Cocker & Mad Dogs and Englishmen: Bird on a Wire

Dells: I'll Never Fall in Love Again
Donays: Devil in Her Heart
John Legend: I'm Your Puppet

Richard Thompson: 1952 Vincent
Put Your Trust in Me
Shoot Out the Lights