Friday, November 21, 2008

11.21.08 WORK THE WALLS



Anybody hear this?

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Feist: My Man My Moon
Country Happy-Tones: I'm Tired of You Satan
Spinal Tap: Hell-Hole

Johnny Rabb: Live It Up, Love It Up
LeRoi Brothers: Treat Her Right

Bettye Swann: I Think I'm Falling In Love
Alton Ellis: What Does It Take to Win Your Love For Me
Margot Leverett & The Klezmer Mountain Boys: Electric Kugel

Rare Essence: Work The Walls
The Exciters: Let Yourself Go
The Exciters: Do Wah Diddy

Beatles: Hold Me Tight
Was Not Was: Knocked Down Made Small
Gonstermachers: Effimira's Tango
Isley Brothers: Twist & Shout

The Sweethearts: End of the World
Herman's Hermits: Must To Avoid
Lavern Baker: Jump Into The Fire
New York Dolls: Runnin Around

Cake: Short Skirt Long Jacket
Marshall Crenshaw: Cynical Girl
Alda Reserve: Some Get Away