Saturday, September 12, 2009

9.11.09 MARIO SEVAYEGA!!!!



Mah man Mario Sevayega checked in to play some new songs and talk about his gig next Tuesday at Revolution Hall.

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Temptations: I Can't Get Next to You
Robert Palmer: TV Dinners (ZZ Top cov)
Gloria Jones: Tainted Love

Pete Shelley: Homosapien
Emmylou Harris: Still Water (Wrecking Ball outtake)
Southside Johnny: Light Don't Shine

Ramones: The KKK Took My Baby Away
Danny & Joey: Rats in My Room
REM: What's the Frequency Kenneth (live Paris 2001)

Brandi Carlile: The Story
Constellations: Felicia
Al Green: I Want to Hold Your Hand

Meaghan Smith: Here Comes Your Man (Pixies cov)
Len Price 3: If I Ain't Got You
William Bell and Mavis Staples: I Thank You

Mario Sevayega interview and performance

Jose Feliciano: The Last Time