Friday, January 14, 2011

1.14.11 Hey Dude




Lord forgive me for this is what I have done.

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Fairport Convention: Rain
Les Bel-Canto: J'en Suis Fou
The Travellers: Hoppla-di Hoopla-da

Al Green: I Want To Hold Your Hand
William Shatner: Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

Jeff Beck: She's a Woman
Rob Kendt: Oops I Did Buffalo Bill
Aaron Neville: Yesterday
Anthony Newley: Within You Without You

Booker T and the MGs: Beatles Medley
Tiny Tim w Brave Combo: Girl
Lord Sitar: I Am the Walrus

Marshall Williams: Norwegian Wood
Lou Monte: I Want To Hold Your Hand
Southern Culture on the Skids : Hey Bulldog
Les Merseys: Ticket to Ride

Wilson Pickett: Hey Jude
The Overton Berry Trio: Hey Jude
Bing Crosby: Hey Jude
Don Ellis Orchestra: Hey Jude

Arthur Wilkinson and Orchestra: Beatles Cracker Suite
Mae West: Day Tripper
Rod Stewart: Get Back

Frank Sidebottom: Twist & Shout
Ike and Tina Turner: Come Together
Peter Sellers: She Loves You