Friday, June 03, 2011

6.3.11



No guests to stiff me, no technical nightmares, nice comments and visitors, it was a privilege and a pleasure to be on the radio today.

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Kinks: Celluloid Heroes
Dean Martin: Take Your Girlie To The Movies
Eytan Mirsky: I Just Wanna Be Your Steve McQueen

Guster: Barrel of a Gun
Nick Cave: Abattoir Blues
Moody Blues Coke Commercial
Roky Erickson and the Explosives

3 Mustaphas 3: Szegerely Farewell
David Johansen: Funky But Chic
Lee Michaels: Do You Know What I Mean

Miles Davis: It's About That Time
Bill Moss: Sock It To 'Em Soul Brother
Captain Beefheart: Diddy Wah Diddy

Genesis: Firth Of Fifth

Rod Stewart: I'm Losing You (live)
Tourists: I Only Want To Be With You

Crow: Cottage Cheese
Texas Tornados: Who's To Blame Senorita
Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash: That's Alright Mama

Frank Sidebottom: Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite
Moby: Be The One
Booker T and the MGs: I've Been Loving You Too Long (feat Boz Scaggs)