Saturday, April 09, 2011

4.8.11



Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Fabulous Poodles: Work Shy
Bob Sled and the Toboggans: Here We Go
Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings: Taxman

Visqueen: Ward
Lou Reed: Caroline Says Pt. II
Iggy Pop: Spanish Coast
Charlotte Russe: Any Way Your Mind Blows

Matt Smith's World: Struggle On, Dance With Me, Hot Club Of Brooklyn

Joe Simon: Theme from Cleopatra Jones
Dennis Coffey: Theme From Black Belt Jones
Willie Hutch: Theme From Foxy Brown

Keren Ann: Mt Name Is Trouble
Elvis Presley: Trouble
Firesign Theatre: The Case Of The Missing Shoe2
Mary Jane Hooper: I Feel a Hurt

Captain Paul and His Seafaring Band: I Wanna Be A Lifeguard
The Doors: Petition the Lord With Prayer
Bill Medley: Lonely Avenue
Fatboy Slim w/Bootsy Collins: Tomb Raider

T-Bone Burnett: I Wish You Could Have Seen Dance
Gruppo Sportivo: The Single
Smallwhitelight: Disco Love
Coeur de Pirate: Comme des Enfants
George Jones and the Jones Boys: I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)