Friday, February 11, 2011

2.11.11 Damn Damn Damn



I dunno if there's anyone I enjoy having in as a guest more than Adam Michael Rothberg. Fun, fascinating, then he picks up the guitar and tears your heart out. And once again, I forgot to take a picture. Was having too much fun. Fame gods, pick him. He's worthy.

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone
Bonzo Dog Band: The Intro and the Outro
T-Bones: No Matter What Shape

Hot Club of Cowtown Do Roxy Music
1) All I Want is You
2) Dance Away
3) Love is the Drug

Len Price 3: If I Ain't Got You
Johnny Burnette Trio: Train Kept A-Rollin'
Don Gardner: My Baby Likes to Boogaloo

Black Keys: Howlin' For You, Never Gonna Give You Up
Detroit Cobras: Heartbeat
Was Not Was: Bow Wow Wow Wow (feat Mitch Ryder)

Shotgun Party: Lullaby
R Kelly: When a Woman Loves
Pete Rodriquez: Pete's Boogaloo

Adam Michael Rothberg interview and performance

Ensemble Ambrosius: Uncle Meat