Friday, July 22, 2011

7.15.2011



It's been so long since I've done a regular program that I forgot to post the playlist 'til a week later!

Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Commodores: Slippery When Wet
Steinski: Lesson 2 (James Brown mix)
Neil Young: Mr Soul (trans version)

Bob Dordough and Bobby McFerrin: Friday the 13th
Firemen: Highway

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band: Huntin Wabbits 3 (Get Off My Lawn)
Garage a Trois: Omar

Mast: Wild Poppies
Sly & the Family Stone: I Want To Take You Higher (Woodstock)

Sean Row: Surprise, Old Black Dodge (Daytrotter)

Blotto Records Reunion Preview!!!

Amazing Rob and John Band: I Give You My Best, King of Fools

Sharks: Baby Don't Know It, Arm in Arm, Won't be Happy

Forevers: Be My Girl
Rubinoos: Hold Me
Intruders: Together

Blondie: Le Blue, China Shoes

Clint Eastwood: Bouquet of Roses
Louis Jordin: Open The Door Richard

Los Rockin' Devils: Juego De Amor