Saturday, April 21, 2012

4.20.12 FOUR TWENTY YO



President Barack Obama: Let's Stay Together
Tarzan TV Show Theme
Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

HERE LIES LOVE--David Byrne and Fatboy Slim
Cyndi Lauper: Eleven Days
Cyndi Lauper and Tori Amos: Why Don't You Love Me
Alice Russell: Men Will Do Anything

A-ha: Analogue
Joe Meek: Telstar
Esquivel: Whatchamacallit

Yuck: Holding Out
Figgs: On The Ground Of Stately Homes
Kimon Kirk: Awkward Conversation

Alabama3: Woke Up This Morning
Don Covay: Standing In The Grits Line
Treniers: Doin' 'Em Up

Tragics (AKA The Misfits): Mommi I'm A Misfit
Capitle: Fun
Jimmy Durante: We're Going UFO-ing

Yann Tomita: What's The Time? Doopee Time
Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme: If He Walked Into My Life
Bill Moss: Sock It To 'Em Soul Brother

Henry Lee Summer: I Wish I Had a Girl
Duke Jupiter: I'll Drink To You
Road: She's Not There
Wilmer and The Dukes: Give Me One More Chance

Devo: Come Back Jonee
Tourists: Only Want To Be With You
Babys: I Love How You Love Me