Friday, July 06, 2007

7.6.07 HALF-FLAME ON!!!


What won't they think of next? Next week all cover versions, unlike this week, where I think it ran about 50%

Morells, That Mellow Saxophone

Miles Davis Sextet, The Theme (live at Birdland 1959)
Azziza Mustapha Zadeh, Night Live In Georgian


Nick Lowe, The Other Side of the Coin
Los Straitjackets, Dame Una Sena

Deep Purple, Hush
Camille, I Got A Woman
David Ippolito, Jesusland
The Stranglers, Skin Deep

Spongetones, Anyway Town
Beatles, I Don't Want To Spoil the Party
Richard X. Heyman, Kenyon Walls
Akiko Kanazawa, Yellow Submarine Ondo

Jason & the Scorchers, Absolutely Sweet Marie
Shakira, Illegal
Talking Heads, Love Is All Around
Jersey Band, Tube
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, Hole In One

Reverend Horton Heat, Baby I'm Drunk
Randy Newman, Last Night I Had a Dream
Jethro Tull, Inside
Modern Lovers, Old World