Friday, January 11, 2008

1.11.08


My 6 year old nephew is a freak about airline safety cards. He's found a kindred spirit in Russia who's got a website.

What won't they think of next?

Ananda Shankar: Jumpin Jack Flash




Will Kimbrough: Philadelphia, Mississippi
Grassroots: Live for Today
Herman's Hermits: No Milk Today

Pipettes: Because It's Not Love
Turtles: Outside Chance
Led Zeppelin: Something Else
Nick Lowe: Feel Again

Supremes: He's My Sunny Boy
Jonette Napolitano: Like a Wave
Feist: My Man My Moon
Barbara Lewis: Baby I'm Yours

New Shiny Things: Breadlines and Dissidence
Operation Pluto: Crayola Psychosis
Mink DeVille: Venus of Avenue D
Dave Edmonds: I'm Gonna Start Living Again If It Kills Me

Mike & the Messengers: Romeo & Juliet
Chris Merenda: Stay All Day
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings: Be Easy
Deep Purple: Hush

Roy Orbison: Mama (German)
Dave Clark Five: Because
Tom Jones: Keep on Runnin'
Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas: Bad To Me

Ray Davies: Vietnam Cowboy
Robbie Fulks: She Took A Lot of Pills and Died (solo BBC concert)
Galactic, Second and Dryades (feat Big Chief Monk Bourdreaux)
Lene Lovich: Lucky Number

Shakes: Hell I Waited
Chappaquiddick Skyline: Everyone Else is Evolving