Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5.15.09 Eytan Mirsky!



Uh-oh, lost my playlist. I think it went something like this:

Los Straitjackets: My Heart Will Go On

Los Straitjackets: Black is Black (w/ Raul Malo)
Hippo: Secondbest
Kinks: Celluloid Heroes

Dan Baird: She Dug Me Up
NRBQ: Allergic to Love (w/Carl Perkins)
Rip Taylor: How Does It Feel

Eytan Mirsky: I Just Want to be Your Steve McQueen

Eytan Mirsky Interview

Dean Martin: Take Your Girlie to the Movies
Ladytron: He Took Her to the Movies
Bouncing Souls: These Are The Quotes From My Favorite 80's Movies

New York Dolls: Cause I Sez So
Joe Haywood: Say You Will

Mink DeVille: Demasiado Corazon
T Bone Burnett: Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
Bill Murray: More Than This (fr Lost in Translation)
Patti Smith: Gloria

Deee-Lite: Groove is in the Heart
Don Gardner: My Baby Likes to Boogaloo
Ripple: I Don't Know What it is But it Sure is Funky