Saturday, May 05, 2012

5.4.12 HELLO MOBY DICK

Sculptor Donna Dodson walking by her piece "Moby Dick" in downtown Pittsfield last night.  Donna stopped by the ol' radio station to talk about her work.
Great to catch up!

President Barack Obama: Let's Stay Together
Tarzan TV Theme
Morells: That Mellow Saxophone

Tallis Scholars: Spem In Alium
Rosary Beard: Live Baby Live, Now That The Day Is Over

Shirley Nannette: Give And Take
Donna Summer:  La Vie En Rose
Bettye Swann: Angel Of The Morning
Stunners: Nobody But Me
Johnny Holiday: Nobody Loves Me But My Mama
Tom Jones: Nobody's Fault But Mine
Human Beinz: Nobody But Me
Alabama Shakes: I Ain't The Same

Donna Dodson interview

Dred Scott Trio: This Ain't No Russian Novel, Baby
Arctic Monkeys: Baby I'm Yours
Seal: Lips Like Sugar (w Mikey Dread)

Sammy Timberg: I Wanna Be A Lifeguard
Stian Carstensen: Les Paul, More John
Charles Earland: I Was Made To Love Her

Tony Joe White: I Want My Fleetwood Back