Friday, January 18, 2008

1.18.08

The Cheese Shack girls showed up, and since they hadn't been on the air in like a month, I ceded the last 15 minutes of my show to them. They're on the air right now playing cell-phone recordings they made at the Hannah Montana show and posted on the internet. Amazing.

Ananda Shankar: Jumpin' Jack Flash
Popeye: I Wanna Be a Lifeguard

JR Monterose: I Remember Clifford
Haale: Chenah Mastam
Habana Sax: Wapango

Eli Paperboy Reed and the True Loves: It's Easier
Love Injections: Shake Some Action
Colgate 13: Walk Away Renee

Sky Smeed: Tonight I Will
Morells: Go Ahead, The Man Who Has Everything

Will Kimbrough: Falling Apart
Napolean XIV: I Live in a Split Level Head
Jellyfish: This is Why

Rick Danko: This Wheel's on Fire
Nouvelle Vague: We're Making Plans for Nigel
Beatles: Not a Second Time