Friday, August 24, 2007

8.25.07 BACK IN THE SADDLE




That's me and Hanyo, bored on the flight back from California. I'm starting to miss my two hours, ninety minutes is a little restricting, but I could have worse problems than that. I do, in fact, have worse problems, but there's no point bitching about them here.

Ananda Shankar, Jumpin' Jack Flash (new intro song)

Charlie Haden's Liberation Orchestra, America The Beautiful

Nico/Tangerine Dream, Valley of the Kings
Lene Lovich, Home
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Got To Be The Way It Is

Slim Whitman, Indian Love Call
Antony and the Johnsons, Spiraling
Four Seasons, Walk Like a Man

Toots and the Maytals w/ Rachal Yamagata, Blame on Me
Persephone's Blues, Nice Day
Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas, Bad To Me

Richard Thompson, Night and Day (feat Judith Owen)
Bryan Ferry, In Your Mind

Ray Davies, The Tourist
Angelo Badalomenti, Theme From Twin Peaks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home