Friday, August 24, 2007

8.25.07 BACK IN THE SADDLE




That's me and Hanyo, bored on the flight back from California. I'm starting to miss my two hours, ninety minutes is a little restricting, but I could have worse problems than that. I do, in fact, have worse problems, but there's no point bitching about them here.

Ananda Shankar, Jumpin' Jack Flash (new intro song)

Charlie Haden's Liberation Orchestra, America The Beautiful

Nico/Tangerine Dream, Valley of the Kings
Lene Lovich, Home
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Got To Be The Way It Is

Slim Whitman, Indian Love Call
Antony and the Johnsons, Spiraling
Four Seasons, Walk Like a Man

Toots and the Maytals w/ Rachal Yamagata, Blame on Me
Persephone's Blues, Nice Day
Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas, Bad To Me

Richard Thompson, Night and Day (feat Judith Owen)
Bryan Ferry, In Your Mind

Ray Davies, The Tourist
Angelo Badalomenti, Theme From Twin Peaks