Friday, March 02, 2007

3.2.07 Wintery Mix Show


My brother Charlie took this picture at a concert in Batavia, NY in 1979. Look at that freakin' PA!!!
No guests this week, so we played a variety of popular favorites until we ran out of time.

Morells, That Mellow Saxophone

Persephone's Bees, Nice Day
Beck, Think I'm in Love (live)
Emilie Simon, Come As You Are (live Nirvana cover)

Renaissance, Mother Russia (live BBC Rock Hour)
Dusty Springfield, I Can't Wait to See My Baby's Face

The Novaks, I'll Give You a Ring
Parlaiment/Funkadelic, We Want the Funk
Elvis Presley, I Got a Woman (live boot)
Dylan Hears a Who, Green Eggs and Spam

Odyssey, 4,000,000 BC, Cool Cool Water

The Number 12 Looks Like You, My Sharona
Detroit Cobras, I'll Keep Holding On
Santana, Everybody's Everything
Tom Jones, It's Not Unusual

Patti Smith, Soul Kitchen (live boot)
Young Holt Unlimited, Light My Fire (feat Erma Franklin and Jackie Wilson)

Art of Noise, Moments in Love
Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps, Be-Bop-A-Lula

Jackson Browne, Poor Poor Pitiful Me (w Bonnie Raitt)
John Ashcroft, Let the Eagle Soar
Nick Lowe, Marie Provost
M. Labatt Frog, We Are Crazy

Jack Butwell, 12 Bar Blues