Friday, February 08, 2008

2.8.08 Cover Dat

Last week was cover-day, but I was iced in, so I played last week's show today.

Ananda Shankar, Jumpin' Jack Flash

The Neanderthals, Space Oddity
Graham Parker, I Want You Back
Scala Girls Choir, I Touch Myself

Beatles
Mae West, Day Tripper
Peter Sellers, She Loves You
Kathe Belbarian, I Want to Hold Your Hand
Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings, Taxman
Better Beatles, Penny Lane
Cowboy Junkies, Run For Your Life

Led Zep
Corrine Bailey Rae, Since I've Been Loving You
The Booga, Heartbreaker

Dylan
Bryan Ferry, Tom Thumb's Blues
Jeff Buckley, Just Like a Woman
Jason & the Scorchers, Absolutely Sweet Marie

Velvet Underground
Jonnette Napalitano, All Tomorrow's Parties
Detroit, Rock and Roll

Carpenters
Shonen Knife, Top of the World
Grant Lee Buffalo, We've Always Just Begun

Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, Suspicion
Los Straitjackets, El Microscopico Bikini (w Big Sandy); Black is Black (w Raul Malo)